Fort Myers, FL
Wind River is the leader in non-hazardous liquid waste services with a recent focus on growing in the waste to energy sector. We are presently executing on an aggressive growth through acquisition strategy. We are a fun-loving organization; we have many functions and group activities- from our annual pot luck to our community outreach programs- we work hard and play hard!
We are currently recruiting experienced branch managers or high potential candidates to participate in our Branch Manager In Training program. This program is intended to prepare you to assume branch manager duties at Wind River in 12-18 months.
BRANCH MANAGER :
This position represents Wind River Environmental internally and externally in a positive and professional manner. Responsible for “Wowing” the customer by ensuring excellent delivery of our services.
Responsible for the overall direction and guidance of operations to increase the effectiveness and efficiency to maximize profits within the business location. Additionally, manages the safety and overall performance of the Site and ensures technicians understand their role in safety and in driving a safety culture.
Understand and ensures site compliance with DOT and DEP regulations as they pertain to the Company and the operations. Protect the environment by having an awareness of spill protection, proper waste acceptance, disposal, and treatment as well as emergency response procedures. Receive training, on-going learning, and development (provided by Wind River University) regarding safety and environmental issues.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Drainfield installation experience required
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Business Acumen
- Self-starter who can drive accomplishments
- Strong customer (operations) focus
- Understanding and experience in driving a safety culture
- Strong influencing and reasoning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Minimum Education and Experience:
- This position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 plus years of management experience with proven ability to drive profit
- CDL License highly preferred
Physical Demands and Work Conditions:
- Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing, visual acuity, accommodation and color vision.
- Moving, carrying and lifting objects in excess of 50 pounds
- Climbing and working off of ladders, stairs and scaffolding in excess of 100 feet
- Working extended hours and standing for extended periods of time
- Working in indoor and outdoor environments in conditions of extreme heat and cold
- Work in and near industrial hazards
Visit our website: www.windriverjobs.com
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.