Pump Truck Driver
About Wind River Environmental / Klines Services:
We are the leader in non-hazardous waste water management in the Northeast and we’re rapidly growing! We are looking to add CDL-licensed drivers to our team!
This is a full time, full benefits position. Various flexible work schedules available: AM/PM Shifts, Mon-Fri, Tues-Sat, Sun-Thursday, Overtime, additional hours available, and on-call rotation
This position is responsible for residential and commercial pumping and disposal of non-hazardous waste and has direct contact with Wind River Environmental / Klines Services customers.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a CDL Class A or B license
- Ability to obtain a tanker endorsement
- Have prior manual transmission CDL driving experience
- Be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- Be able to perform the following physical requirements frequently (67-100%) of the time:
- Seeing: Must be able to read documents and be able to align truck in mirrors w/proper distances.
- Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate w/internal and external customers.
- Grasping/mobility of hands and fingers: Must be able to twist/turn and write.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds frequently and 100 lbs. on occasion.
- Competitive starting rates PLUS bonus
- Medical and dental insurance
- Matching 401K
- 8 paid holidays and generous paid time off plan
If you have a proven track record of success working independently, have a good driving record and enjoy dealing with customers apply now.
Visit our website: www.windriverjobs.com
*The sign-on bonus is not payable to agency referral candidates and previous employees (rehires).
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.