Wind River Environmental is the nation’s leader in non-hazardous liquid waste services with a recent focus on growing in the waste to energy sector. Currently a $100 Million-plus organization, that has seen explosive growth over the past year and is projected to continue growing at a rapid pace. Due to this growth trajectory, we are seeking individuals to join the organization that are career-focused, looking to develop/grow into even larger roles as they soon will become available.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: COMMERCIAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Reporting to the VP of Sales/Marketing, he/she will be joining a hunter-style salesforce focused on growing the commercial customer base. Six-figure income potential is the expectation, salary + commission. Primary customers include: Restaurants/c-stores/office complexes/waste water treatment facilities/arenas/stadiums, shopping developments, healthcare/condo/apartment facilities, etc.
- Execute aggressive prospecting strategy and follow leads to identify new customers
- Actively manage short and long-term opportunity pipelines into new customer revenue
- Negotiate and close business
- Work with management to build sales structures and reporting infrastructure
- Regularly interact across functional areas to ensure objectives are met
- Consistently meet or exceed sales quota goals
- At least 2 years B-to-B sales experience
- True industrial/commercial B-to-B experience preferred
- Hunter-style sales mentality
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.