Wind River is the leader in non-hazardous liquid waste services with a recent focus on growing in the waste to energy sector. We are presently executing on an aggressive growth through acquisition strategy, having completed 10 transactions in the past year. We are a fun-loving organization; we have many functions and group activities- from our annual pot luck to our community outreach programs- we work hard and play hard!
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Customer Service Representative
This position is the primary point of contact for customers inquiring about Wind River Environmental’s products and services. The CSR takes ownership of thoroughly understanding the features and benefits of all the consumer products and services we offer. The CSR also keeps current on all pricing, procedures, promotions, tools, and systems used to place orders, update billing and maintain record of customer contacts.
The CSR handles a large volume of inbound calls on a daily basis related to our many service offerings, including septic, drain cleaning, grease removal, inspections, and many other detailed topics. Our Customer Service Center is staffed from 7AM until 9PM weekdays and weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Maintains order management system by entering in service orders.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Is able to work in a metric / goal driven environment. CSR’s have both individual and group goals to work towards.
- Able to manage a heavy amount of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be friendly and very outgoing
- Basic computer skills (Windows based programs, Microsoft Office and Outlook) and ability to type 50 wpm.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must be very willing to work in a heavy phone-based environment.
- Must be able to work in a highly fast paced environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills are required.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Comfortable with a varying schedule, including night shifts, weekends, etc.
- Ability to learn operating procedures quickly and be able to execute consistently up to standard.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by always going the extra mile.
- Great problem solving skills
- Someone who will bring a positive attitude and fun spirit to our already great team – who will make a positive impression on our customers!
See what it's like to work for us! Watch our company videos:
- 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Video (2016)
- ‘Happy’ Video (2014)
- 'Call me Maybe' Video (2012)
- Customer Service Representative associate testimonial
Visit our Website: www.wrenvironmental.com/careers
TO JOIN OUR TEAM - APPLY TODAY!
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.