Kline's Services, a Wind River Environmental company, is the leader in non-hazardous liquid waste services with a recent focus on growing in the waste to energy sector. We are presently executing on an aggressive growth through acquisition strategy, having completed 10 transactions in the past year. We are a fun-loving organization; we have many functions and group activities- from our annual pot luck to our community outreach programs- we work hard and play hard!
Position Title: Supervisor/Dispatcher/Customer Service (Days)
Reports to: Branch Manager
We are seeking a hands-on leader who will oversee our dispatch operations and ensure an we provide outstanding service exceeding our customers' needs! This person needs to be self-motivated to be able to take it upon themselves to know all of our service offerings and the desire to work independently.
This role involves strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and insuring precise records are kept and maintained. Since we deal with many local agencies requiring town specific forms and permits, finely tuned organization skills are required.
- Supervises our field service technicians, customer care team and dispatchers.
- Performs daily mentoring and performance coaching to achieve maximum efficiency and results
- Maintains effective working relationships with the environmental team and other departments
- Prints and packages paperwork for Technicians
- Monitor and update Fleetmatics and Tom-Tom issues
- Scheduling and time sheet approvals
- Reviews work tickets for accuracy and completion
- Participates on the on-call rotation for emergency calls
- Become fully trained and understand our custom database called Martha.
- Perform performance reviews for direct reports
- Others duties as required and assigned
What we require:
- Computer Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Time Management and Multi-Tasking Skills
- Our dispatchers are most successful when they have experience prioritizing and handling multiple assignments and responsibilities
- Great People Skills
- We need someone who can be pleasant, thoughtful, and effective on the phone. They must be able to coach, motivate and mentor personnel to achieve maximum performance results
- Someone who wants to do the right thing for the company and the customer
- Someone who will bring a positive attitude and fun spirit to our already great team and who will make a positive impression on our customers and employees
We are looking for someone who wants to share our company culture of celebrating our success and giving back to the community.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.