Category: Drain Cleaning
Wind River Environmental is the leading provider of waste water management in the Northeast and we’re rapidly growing! We are looking to add experienced Drain Cleaners to our team!
This is a full time, full benefits, M-F day position, with occasional nights and/or weekend work during busy season and on-call rotation.
This position is responsible for drain cleaning for both commercial and residential Wind River customers. At least 5 years experience with commercial drain cleaning required.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a CDL Class A or B license (licensed for a minimum of 12 months)
- Ability to obtain a tanker endorsement
- Have prior manual transmission CDL driving experience (other than driving school experience)
- Be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- Be able to perform the following physical requirements frequently (67-100%) of the time:
- Seeing: Must be able to read documents and be able to align truck in mirrors w/proper distances.
- Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate w/internal and external customers.
- Grasping/mobility of hands and fingers: Must be able to twist/turn and write.
- Must be able to lift 65 pounds often, at least 66% of the time.
- Competitive starting rates
- Medical and dental insurance
- Matching 401K
- 8 paid holidays and generous paid time off plan
- Company vehicle provided - start and end your day at home!
- All equipment provided - we pay for fuel, repairs, and provide all tools needed to be successful
If you have a proven track record of success working independently and have a good driving record apply now.
See what it's like to work for us! Watch our company videos:
- 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Video (2016)
- ‘Happy’ Video (2014)
- 'Call me Maybe' Video (2012)
- Customer Service Representative associate testimonial
Visit our Website: www.wrenvironmental.com/careers
TO JOIN OUR TEAM - APPLY TODAY!
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.