Wind River is the leader in non-hazardous liquid waste services with a recent focus on growing in the waste to energy sector. We are presently executing on an aggressive growth through acquisition strategy, having completed 10 transactions in the past year. We are a fun-loving organization; we have many functions and group activities- from our annual pot luck to our community outreach programs- we work hard and play hard!
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Experienced Journeyman or 5th year Apprentice Plumber
We currently have an opening for an Experienced Journeyman or 5th year apprentice MA Plumber. This is a start from home position, working as the leader of our plumbing team, this position is responsible for servicing some of the largest retailers in the country. Services include responding to scheduled and emergency service calls for commercial customers throughout Massachusetts.
Duties include the ability to work variable schedules that includes some evenings and weekends. Our primary services include large commercial chain restaurants and retailers drain line replacements, water heater replacements, commercial grease trap replacements, and daily service repairs and replacements of plumbing equipment.
- Have a MA Journeyman license or 5th year apprentice
- Have at least 5 years of commercial experience providing full-service plumbing replacement and repair
- Have a clean driving record
- Be drug-free (a pre-employment and random drug screening is required)
- Be able and willing to work weekends during busy season and participate in an on call rotation
- A company vehicle (we pay for gas + repairs)
- Start and End each day at your home
- Competitive starting rates with potential of extensive overtime hourly pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Matching 401K
- 8 paid holidays and generous paid time off plan
If you have a proven track record of success working independently, have a good driving record and enjoy dealing with customers apply now.
Visit our website: www.windriverjobs.com
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.