We are the leader in non-hazardous waste water management in the East coast and we’re rapidly growing! We are looking to add CDL-licensed drivers to our team!
This is a full time, full benefits, M-F day position, with occasional nights and/or weekend work during busy season.
This position is responsible for operating heavy equipment, including rubber tire loader, excavator, backhoe, and skid-steer.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Heavy Equipment Operator - Earth Farms Organics
This position perates heavy equipment for the purpose of transferring, screening, composting, recycling, and disposal of solid waste.
- Operates a variety of heavy equipment, such as bulldozers, scrapers, compactors, motor graders, loaders, excavators, and windrow turners
- Conducts pre- and post-trip equipment inspections and makes minor repairs or adjustments. Reports mechanical problems for shop repair.
- Reports safety concerns or unsafe working conditions. Issues lockout/tag out on equipment.
- Cleans operators’ cab, engine compartment, radiator, and windows.
- Trains new and less experienced equipment operators.
- Prepare daily work reports and maintains required records.
- Must Have 0-1 years of experience operating heavy equipment such as; loaders, fork lifts, motor graders, and excavators.
- Ability to drive and sit in uncomfortable positions for extended periods of time;
- Must have a full range of motion in the shoulders, arms, hands, wrists, legs, and feet; and manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Requires bending, stooping, lifting and carrying heavy objects weighing up to 60 pounds on an intermittent basis.
- Constant exposure to traffic hazards, extreme heat and cold, noise, dust, fumes, grease and unsanitary environment
- Must be a team player
- Competitive starting rates
- Medical and dental insurance
- Matching 401K
- 8 paid holidays and generous paid time off plan
- If you have a proven track record of success working independently, have a good driving record and enjoy dealing with customers apply now.
Visit our website: www.windriverjobs.com
TO JOIN OUR TEAM - APPLY TODAY!!
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.