Wind River is the leader in non-hazardous liquid waste services with a recent focus on growing in the waste to energy sector. We are presently executing on an aggressive growth through acquisition strategy, having completed 10 transactions in the past year. We are a fun-loving organization; we have many functions and group activities- from our annual pot luck to our community outreach programs- we work hard and play hard!
Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking a Licensed Journeyman Plumber with experience in commercial installations and service repair, to add to our team! Services include responding to scheduled and emergency service calls for commercial customers throughout ME, NH and MA. This position starts from home with a company provided vehicle, servicing some of the largest retailers in the country.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Our primary services include commercial drain line replacements, water heater replacements, commercial grease trap replacements, and daily service repairs and replacements of plumbing equipment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Commercial plumbing experience required.
- 5+ years’ experience providing full-service plumbing replacement and repair.
- Outstanding communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes.
- Great customer service skills.
- Have desire to grow with the team and strengthen the business.
Physical Demands and Work Conditions
- Ability to work variable schedules that includes some evenings and weekends.
- Willing to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Considerable knowledge of standard tools, methods, and materials of the plumbing trade.
- Understand the hazards and safety precautions of the work.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Valid Journeyman Plumbing license in Maine. Ability to earn license in MA (additional bonus paid)
- 5+ years’ of commercial experience providing full-service plumbing replacement and repair.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean MVR, and able to pass a background check/drug screen/physical.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.