Wind River is the leader in non-hazardous liquid waste services with a recent focus on growing in the waste to energy sector. We are presently executing on an aggressive growth through acquisition strategy, having completed 10 transactions in the past year. We are a fun-loving organization; we have many functions and group activities- from our annual pot luck to our community outreach programs- we work hard and play hard!
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Laborer
Wind River Environmental services, repairs and installs a broad array of non-hazardous liquid waste systems throughout Northeast America. We service both residential and commercials systems, providing an unrivaled level of expertise. We currently have open positions for laborers. Among other things, this position could involve both inside and outside work, lifting heavy objects, and working in confined spaces.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Reliable and dependable
- History of safe driving
- Be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- Be able to perform the following physical requirements frequently (67-100%) of the time:
- Seeing: Must be able to read documents and be able to align truck in mirrors w/proper distances.
- Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate w/internal and external customers.
- Grasping/mobility of hands and fingers: Must be able to twist/turn and write.
- Must be able to lift 65 pounds often, at least 66% of the time.
- Competitive starting rates
- Medical and dental insurance
- Matching 401K
- 8 paid holidays and generous paid time off plan
- Premium pay for applicants interested in night work
If you have a proven track record of success working independently, apply today!
Visit our website: www.windriverjobs.com
TO JOIN OUR TEAM - APPLY TODAY!!
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.