About Metro Rooter, A Wind River Environmental company!
We are the leader in non-hazardous waste water management in Jacksonville and we’re rapidly growing! We are looking to add hardworking individuals to our team!
In this field-based position, the Lift Station Technician is responsible to complete wastewaster lift station maintenance inspections and service calls. Specific duties include:
- Performs maintenance, replacement, and repair of lift station equipment
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions and performing repairs
- Maintenance and repair of electrical control panels.
- Responds to trouble alarms during normal working hours and after hours.
- Work within confined spaces such as manholes, or wet wells.
- Two or more years of experience performing lift station maintenance and repairs.
- Requires excellent communication skills with internal and external customers to provide the level of customer service expected.
- Experience working with internal and external resources to manage projects from inception to closure is desirable
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Requires good communication skills to provide a high level of customer service.
- Driver's license required, in good standing
- Previous experience working with electrical components (pumps, alarms, control panels)
- Meet the minimum physical requirements below:
Seeing: Must be able to read documents and be able to align truck in mirrors w/proper distances.
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate w/internal and external customers.
Must be able to lift 65 pounds
Grasping/mobility of hands and fingers: Must be able to twist/turn and write.
Competitive starting rates PLUS commission plan
Medical and dental insurance
8 paid holidays and generous paid time off plan
If you have a proven track record of success working independently, have a good driving record and enjoy dealing with customers apply now.
Visit our website: www.wrenvironmental.com
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.