Wind River Environmental is the leader in non-hazardous liquid waste services with a recent focus on growing in the waste to energy sector. We are presently executing on an aggressive growth through acquisition strategy, having completed 10 transactions in the past year. We are a fun-loving organization; we have many functions and group activities- from our annual pot luck to our community outreach programs- we work hard and play hard!
- Code and unit test new software modules, both web pages and components of stand-alone applications.
- Participate in software design, at least to the extent of having a clear understanding of the software being coded on both the micro- and macro- levels.
- Assist Q/A team in building, testing, configuring, and deploying applications.
- Responsible for assessing project issues and risks, as well as their resolution and communication to senior management.
- Prepares timely status reports.
- Design and improve new reports.
- Other related tasks as assigned.
- Prior programming and/or HTML experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience coding applications in .NET (C#), MVC, Entity framework and Microsoft SQL Database programming (Procedures/Queries/Views)
- Experience with Crystal Reports, highly preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be detail-oriented and have precise work habits
- Have ability to work well with teammates, with a focus on final deliverable
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY; NO RELOCATION OFFERED.
Visit our Website: www.windriverjobs.com
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.