CDL Tractor Trailer Driver
About Kline's Services, a Wind River Environmental company:
We are the leader in non-hazardous waste water management on the east coast and we’re rapidly growing! We are looking to add CDL-licensed drivers to our team!
This is a full time, full benefits, AM/PM, Mon-Friday, Sunday-Thursday, Tuesday-Saturday shifts available with On-call rotation.
This position is responsible for hauling full trailers to various dumping facilities and commercial job sites.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a CDL Class A License
- Have a Tanker Endorsement, or willing to obtain one prior to starting
- Have prior manual transmission CDL driving experience (other than driving school experience)
- Be drug-free (a pre-employment drug screening is required)
- Competitive starting rates with Shift Differential as applicable
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Matching 401K
- 8 paid holidays and generous paid time off plan
If you have a proven track record of success working independently, have a good driving record and enjoy dealing with customers apply now.
Visit our website: www.windriverjobs.com
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.