Treatment Plant Operator
The treatment plant operator will represent Water Solutions Group in a positive, efficient, conservative and professional manner. Responsible for delivering the best customer service to both; our internal and external customers, including but not limited to; prompt, courteous and respectful behavior.
Understand and comply with OSHA, DOT and DEP regulations as they pertain to your job. Protect the environment by having an awareness of spill protection, proper waste acceptance, disposal, and treatment as well as emergency response procedures. Receive training, on-going learning, and development regarding safety and environmental issues.
- Movement, treatment and pressing of municipal wastewaters.
- Perform plant maintenance and cleaning, including but not limited to troubleshooting, repairs, preventative maintenance and documentation of work performed.
- Unload tractor trailers containing food waste and operate container separator equipment.
- Perform all work with safety and compliance top of mind.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Grade 2M to 4M license, preferred, but will train the right person Strong mechanical background with an understanding of pumps, valves, blowers, and hydraulics.
- Basic math skills, and computer skills.
- Working conditions: Must be able to work around septic, sludge, grease, food and endure various rancid and nontoxic chemical odors. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repetitively.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.