About Wind River Environmental:
We are the leader in non-hazardous waste water management in the Northeast and we’re rapidly growing! We are looking to add drivers to our Inside Grease team!
This is a full time, full benefits, M-F early morning position, with occasional nights and/or weekend work during busy season and on-call rotation. Start time is typically 3am-5am.
Working with commercial chain accounts, this position is responsible for the maintenance of grease traps typically located inside restaurants and supermarkets. Responsibilities include locating and uncovering traps in various areas, diagnosing any problems, pumping grease out, and ensuring traps are fully operational.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide effective communication between customers and Wind River Environmental
- Inspect grease trap buildup and hazards
- Prepare for each service job to maximize efficiency (get truck ready, tools, etc.)
- Drive truck to and from job site, following all traffic laws
- Remove grease buildup from commercial kitchen grease trap systems, both inside and outside
- Completion and submission of quote and service paperwork to management in a timely manner, if required
- Respond to trouble/emergency calls in a timely manner
- Follow all Wind River Environmental service protocols
- Follow safety rules and exercise safe work practice
- Other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- At least one year experience driving a commercial truck (CDL not required)
- Customer oriented interpersonal skills
- Technical and/or mechanical knowledge and abilities
- Must be able to use hand tools and small power tools
- Must be able to exercise effective organization/time management skills
- Ensure the highest level of customer service, satisfaction, and communication
Physical Demands and Work Conditions
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend acceptable business English
- Must have basic mathematical skills
- Musts be able to organize, set, and attend service appointments in an effective and efficient manner
- Must have a valid driver's license and record of safe driving for a minimum of one year
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 65 pounds
- Must be able to access and tolerate small crawl spaces
Minimum Education and Experience
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior industry and service experience of at least 1 year is preferable
- Competitive starting rates
- Medical and dental insurance
- Matching 401K
- 8 paid holidays and generous paid time off plan
- Bonus program of up to $5,000 annually
If you have a proven track record of success working independently and have a good driving record apply now.
Visit our website: www.windriverjobs.com
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.