Pump Truck Driver
Wind River Environmental services, repairs and installs a broad array of non-hazardous liquid waste systems throughout Northeast America. We service both residential and commercials systems, providing an unrivaled level of expertise. The Vactor Operator will service sewer and storm systems through the operation of high power jet and vacuum suction equipment on commercial properties.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Experienced CDL Class B Vactor Operator
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a CDL Class A or B license (licensed for a minimum of 12 months)
- Ability to obtain a tanker endorsement
- Have prior manual transmission CDL driving experience (other than driving school experience)
- Be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- Be able to perform the following physical requirements frequently (67-100%) of the time:
- Seeing: Must be able to read documents and be able to align truck in mirrors w/proper distances.
- Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate w/internal and external customers.
- Grasping/mobility of hands and fingers: Must be able to twist/turn and write.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs often and 100 lbs on occasion.
- Competitive starting rates PLUS commission plan
- Medical and dental insurance
- Matching 401K
- 8 paid holidays and generous paid time off plan
- Premium pay for applicants interested in night work
If you have a proven track record of success working independently, have a good driving record and enjoy dealing with customers apply now.
TO JOIN OUR TEAM - APPLY TODAY!!
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.